Fostek’s construction foam is used for effective HVAC seals and gaskets, providing air and moisture sealing. Applications that need very good UV resistance and a wide operating temperature are excellent applications for our EPDM foams: weather stripping; construction seals; window glazing seals, etc. These are used in custom profile form as well as die cut and stripping.
Customers also rely on Fostek Corporation for their custom construction foam and profile needs. Our team of experienced chemists and technicians are skilled in producing formulas targeted to a broad range of required specifications and new requirements.
Our processes are tested and monitored from beginning to end to ensure consistency and quality. We take the time to listen to our customers and understand their needs based on the application, the “fit for use” demands of the very end customer, and desired foam physical properties. We highly value direct communication and strive to provide outstanding customer service for all of our customers.
Thank you for your interest in construction foam from Fostek Corporation. For more information on any of our products, please contact our sales office by phone at 574-284-1000 or click here to contact us.
Fostek In The Community / News
- Harry Schickling Scholarship Awarded 2019!
- Congratulations to Brad Grohs!
- 3rd Annual National D-Day Memorial Golf Classic
- A magnificent backdrop & crisp fall morning set the scene for the 3rd Annual National D-Day Memorial Golf Classic.
- National D-Day Golf Classic Sees Substantial Growth in Second Year 2016
- The 2nd annual Golf Classic to benefit the National D-Day Memorial was held at the Omni Homestead.
- Inaugural Golf Classic a Success
- The inaugural National D-Day Memorial Golf Classic drew overwhelming support.
- Fostek Named 2014 Large Business of the Year
- The Large Business of the Year award is given to a company of 51 or greater employees that has made a significant contribution to the growth of Bedford.
- See All News
Member of the Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce since May 17, 2010.