Fostek’s automotive foam is used for numerous automotive applications, including NVH (noise, vibration, & harshness) seals, gaskets, pads, closure strips, pillar stuffers and more. It provides excellent acoustic/sound control and cushioning in or around windshields, door panels, instrument panels, headliners and more. Our automotive foam products are used alone or in composite to achieve STL (sound transmission loss) targets in a vehicle component “system”…i.e. a door “system” that includes the metal door, the glass and the inner cabin door trim panel. For more information on NVH, click here.
Fostek Corporation also provides customers with custom automotive foam solutions. Our team of experienced chemists and technicians are skilled in producing formulas targeted to a broad range of required specifications and new requirements. We have created custom profiles for applications as diverse as “IP (instrument panel) bulb seals”, windshield seals, and more.
Our processes are tested and monitored from beginning to end to ensure consistency and quality. We take the time to listen to our customers and understand their needs based on the application, the “fit for use” demands of the very end customer, and desired foam physical properties. We highly value direct communication and strive to provide outstanding customer service for all of our customers.
Thank you for your interest in automotive foam from Fostek Corporation. For more information on any of our products please contact our sales office by phone at 574-284-1000 or click here to contact us today!
Fostek In The Community / News
- 3rd Annual National D-Day Memorial Golf Classic
- A magnificent backdrop & crisp fall morning set the scene for the 3rd Annual National D-Day Memorial Golf Classic.
- National D-Day Golf Classic Sees Substantial Growth in Second Year 2016
- The 2nd annual Golf Classic to benefit the National D-Day Memorial was held at the Omni Homestead.
- Inaugural Golf Classic a Success
- The inaugural National D-Day Memorial Golf Classic drew overwhelming support.
- First Harry Schickling Scholarship Awarded!
- Trevor Fox is the first recipient!
- Fostek Named 2014 Large Business of the Year
- The Large Business of the Year award is given to a company of 51 or greater employees that has made a significant contribution to the growth of Bedford.
- See All News
Member of the Bedford Area Chamber of Commerce since May 17, 2010.